Information Hub Placeholder
Burning Nest is ramping up its efforts around accessibility this year. An important part of that is open communication.
This page will serve as a hub for all accessibility-related information: all the relevant information about the site, facilities available, and challenges we are unable to overcome.
Some examples may include:
- A topological site map with information about elevation and pitch.
- Locations of and information about accessible camping, toilets, and other facilities provided by Nest.
- Information provided by various camps about their facilities.
- Ways to connect with other Burners with similar needs.
- Links to articles and communications around values and supporting fellow Burners at Nest.
- and more!
Is there anything you really want to see here? We want to hear about it! Contact Emily at firstname.lastname@example.org.