Communal Effort is one of our 11 Principles here at Burning Nest. This can take many forms (and let’s be honest, our event wouldn’t exist without it), but one of our favourites is the way our community bands together to solve a common goal.
This year, one of our stars, Iona, has volunteered to co-ordinate a communal fruit and veg order from Riverford Farm, a veg box company located near our site in Exeter.
This will mean a lot less driving on and off site, as we will be getting a delivery at the beginning of the week and one in the middle.
If you’d like to join in on this community-organised initiative, please do the following:
- Put your name at the top of a new column. If you are requesting two deliveries, create two columns and name them appropriately
- Specify the quantity in KGs or Grams or Units, of the item you’d like, in the correct box in the column
- When you have selected everything you’d like, use the Unit Prices for each item to calculate your total cost, and enter it at the bottom of the column in the “Total Cost Of Your Order” row
- Please transfer via Paypal, the total amount to Iona at Iona.email@example.com. Remember to select “Friends and Family” so that Iona does not get charged extra for providing this service! If you’d prefer to send your payment as a “Payment For Goods and Services”, please add on 3.4% + 20p, so that your total amount does not fall short.
- Last orders are Monday 11th May – so get started nice and early!
If you have any questions about the service at all, please contact Iona directly!