We have a number of roles available this year, some more active at the event itself, and some that require commitment outside of the event dates too. Each role operates as part of a supportive team (we call them Circles), and is open to people with experience and people without – if you’ve always wanted to try something, now might be the perfect time! The teams we’re looking to recruit for in 2022 are:
- Edge of Chaos: the navigators of bureaucracy, helping us secure all-important permits, organise logistical miracles and wrangle security and volunteers on site
- Community: supporting community meetups, the glorious and welcoming gate greeters, and helping out with accessibility and family organisation
- Arts: incorporating everything visually gorgeous about Nest, from decor to art grants, temple and effigy
- Technology: looking after our website, solving membership issues, as well as solving technical problems in the great outdoors
- Leave A Better Trace: a new circle created this year to leave our site better than when we found it, and explore how we can be more eco-conscious in 2022 and beyond
- Cat Wrangling: someone has to connect all the dots, onboard and organise new recruits – could it be you?
We are also looking for new members to join our board of trustees, as part of a major reworking of our constitution.
See more information about these roles, and apply, here: https://airtable.com/shrXwpr1kRAMAfiJd?fbclid=IwAR3pSIdLXMkpHjZYK-u1h7DjbWChXCxdL9X5Qf2CpZRh5Jluf6VcT7PL9nk